[asterisk-users] Recommended USB Headsets ?

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Mon Mar 23 09:19:14 CDT 2009

My advice?

If mandated with a USB device and softphone, I would certainly go with
Plantronics.

My question is why not pick up some real Polycom 430s or something and
realize that you really just saved yourself a great deal of time and
money in all reality.

Softphones, like inkjet printers, should be used at home or ONLY when REQUIRED.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro

--
Thanks,