[asterisk-users] I need a country, state, city database

Cary Fitch caryf at usawide.net
Sun Mar 22 19:14:07 CDT 2009

I don't, but it out to be "out there".  We needed a list of all (valid) bank
routing numbers for a check writing program and a former associate found
that for free.

I suggest you look in the direction of the US Department of Commerce.  They
have to have a list of what you want, and the basic information is pretty
static.

(We know all the states, ;-), there are no new counties either, and not much
changes in towns.)

Map makers, GPS manufacturers, Census, Post Office, FCC, 1000 other govt.
agencies, UPS,. FedEx etc all use such a list.

I would almost think Google search could come up with such a list.

Cary Fitch

  _____