[asterisk-users] 1.6.2 beta 1 crash

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Sat Mar 21 10:58:00 CDT 2009

On Saturday 21 March 2009 10:10:22 Sebastian wrote:
> If I compile with DON'T OPTIMIZE and MALLOC DEBUG realtime stop working, it
> says that the query was empty to consult realtime, if I go back to those
> parameters not checked starts working ok again.

I need to see the exact error.

> Tell me if you need that with valgrind also, or other information, debug
> info on the cli doesn’t give me much info to trace the problem.

You can avoid MALLOC_DEBUG, but DONT_OPTIMIZE is pretty much required to get
useful information.

Also, debugging this would be more appropriate if you filed a bug on
http://bugs.digium.com, instead of discussing it here.  This also allows us
to track the issue and ensure it doesn't fall through the cracks.

--
Tilghman