[asterisk-users] Area code 757 "Car warranty" calls

Cary Fitch caryf at usawide.net
Fri Mar 20 11:36:19 CDT 2009

Well it will get me off my rant in this forum.  Isn't that worth something?

Seriously, as "users" some of us have one 2 line system and others are
running multiple systems, absorbing hundreds of thousands of calls a day.

Where the %&#! "warranty calls" are coming from or not coming from is useful
info.

Cary Fitch