[asterisk-users] Area code 757 "Car warranty" calls

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Fri Mar 20 10:38:56 CDT 2009

On Friday 20 March 2009 00:38:45 Cary Fitch wrote:
> Sure if you can get up stream carriers to cooperate.  Just follow the CDRs.
>
> But short of a subpoena... or enlightened self interest, like the calls
> take down a tandem.. (not likely).
>
> We could loop the calls back to get AT&T's attention, but they would just
> complain about the loop, not trace them back to the source.

Nothing official, but if these are the same clowns who called me
earlier this month (and who I filed a complaint on at the DNC registry),
then changing their area code may have been a ploy to avoid more
complaints.  Here is some relevant information on that number:
http://whocalled.us/lookup/7025200085

--
Tilghman