[asterisk-users] T1 problem (call using a .call file)

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Mar 20 09:53:55 CDT 2009

Don't really know the answer, but these are "givens":

1.	your phone is (most likely) in the same area code as the asterisk
installation
2.	NY is most likely not in the same area code.
3.	Even though the T1 is a dedicated digital service, the code that
handles all of this is/was written to process calls from analog sources for
backwards compatibility and therefore would have the timing issue handlers
in place even though they don't apply.

My research revealed that you might use an exception to stop this, but I
didn't really find a good example.  You could check viop-info.org or
whirlpool to see what they say.

  _____