[asterisk-users] Special Information Tones

Casey Boone cboone at shawneelink.net
Fri Mar 20 09:40:26 CDT 2009

GrandCentral/Google Voice does just this, although I have no idea what
they use for a back end to make it happen.  When someone calls your
GC/GV number, it forwards out to a list of numbers you have given the
service.  You can choose to answer the call, send it on to voicemail, or
a couple of other things by hitting 1-5 after you answer.