[asterisk-users] OpenSIPS on CentOS

Darrin Henshaw DHenshaw at Ignition.bm
Fri Mar 20 09:19:07 CDT 2009

Hello,

I've been looking into OpenSIPS to see if it's a worthwhile addition to our setup. We're currently running a cluster, using Heartbeat, between two servers. It works well but I'm interested in seeing if we can improve it. My manager heavily uses RPM's for installations rather than source, particularly using yum to update. I'm trying to actually install OpenSips via that method. Does anyone have/know of where I can find an rpm aimed at EL4? And how I can nab libxml2, with the dependencies. I can get an RPM from for libxml2 from ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxml2/, but the dependencies for it are causing me headaches. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

Cheers,

Darrin Henshaw

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or parties' to whom it is addressed. All comments are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ignition. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Thanks for considering the environmental impact before printing this email.