[asterisk-users] Asterisk + OpenSIPs Integration - Rewrite URI on Trunk Numbers of a SIP Trunk

Marc Leurent lftsy at leurent.eu
Fri Mar 20 09:09:55 CDT 2009

Hello All,
I have a little complicated question about the Dial command.
I use OpenSIPs to loadbalance Asterisk Servers, and Users are registered on Asterisk servers.
Asterisk use the Reg. Contact entry to reach the UAC via the OpenSIPs server. Everything works except for trunk numbers:

For each peer on Asterisk, "Addr->IP" is IP of the Proxy and "Reg. Contact" is the IP where the proxy will relay the packet to reach the UAC.

Ex: with a trunk 0123400010 -> 0123400019 with 0123400010 as the sip peer.
When a number from a trunk is called, like 0123400019  the "Reg. Contact" of the main number is not used.

For the time being, I use Dial(SIP/0123400010/0123400019) but it It sends an
INVITE sip:0123400019 at proxyIP to the proxy

whereas it should send
INVITE sip:0123400019@"Reg. Contact of the main number" to the proxy

So I'm trying use the Dial Command with
Dial(SIP/0123400010/0123400019@"Reg. Contact of the main number") but it doesn't work

Have you got any idea how to rewrite the IP of the URI sent?
Thanks!

--
-- --
Marc LEURENT