[asterisk-users] Overriding Queue Wrapup Time

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Thu Mar 19 16:58:59 CDT 2009

Robert Broyles wrote:
> Is there a way to override the queue wrapup time on the fly?
>
> I would like to allow a longer wrapup time for my agents, but if they
> are already done with closing up the call ticket, I would like them to
> be able to dial an extension or something to override the wrapup.
>
> Is there a way to do that?

There's not a way to do that using the wrapuptime of a queue member, but there
are other ways you could potentially take care of this. For instance, you can
pause a queue member once he has finished talking and set a timer so that the
member will automatically become unpaused after a certain time. If the member is
ready to receive calls again before the time has expired, he can dial an
extension to unpause himself.

Mark Michelson