[asterisk-users] T1 problem (call using a .call file)

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Thu Mar 19 10:14:43 CDT 2009

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009, Pascal Bruno wrote:

> This has to be a bug, because I dont know what else to try here

Your logic is flawed.

I'm a 1.2 Luddite, but it may help if you ramp up logging in logger.conf
like:

         console = debug,dtmf,error,event,info,notice,verbose,warning

And then (after "logger reload") capture the log from both a "dialed" and
a "call file" call.

Also, what does the call file look like?

Thanks in advance,