[asterisk-users] A400P + Intel D201GLY2(A) motherboard?

Gilles codecomplete at free.fr
Thu Mar 19 06:48:48 CDT 2009

Paulo Santos > I did some tests on it, not many. Without going higher
than 2.0 load average I managed to do 10 calls per second, lasting 5
seconds each. During those 5 seconds, 2 sound files were played
(sln).  MySQL CDR was enabled, so that's also 10 DB writes/second. I
don't know exactly what board it was, but the processor was a Atom
<=2,2GHz. It had fan.

Thanks guys. So for SOHO use to handle only one incoming POTS line, I
guess I can go for the (Atom Dual Core 230) D201GLY2 instead of the
(Atom Dual Core 330) D201GLY2A.

Just have to find an affordable case to hold the mobo and a PCI FXO
card, and I'm ready to go :)