[asterisk-users] Good phone near $125

David Ruggles david at safedatausa.com
Wed Mar 18 15:23:12 CDT 2009

I've worked with VoIP Supply several times in the past. I've been very
pleased with their service. And if you compare the prices of the two phones
you mention: Polycom IP 320 & 330 a difference of 109.94  vs 106 and 84.95
vs 83 seems to disperse the allegation of being overpriced.

Thanks,

David Ruggles
CCNA MCSE (NT) CNA A+
Network Engineer	Safe Data, Inc.