[asterisk-users] T1 problem (call using a .call file)

Pascal Bruno tipascal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:16:34 CDT 2009

Nope, I always dial 1 + 10 digits for all my numbers.  It works on all
numbers when I am using my phone (Analogue or IP) but when I do it using a
.call file it does not work on some numbers mostly.  That is the weirdest
thing I have ever seen.  I tried different codecs in the call file, I still
get the PROGRESS with cause code 127