[asterisk-users] SPA3102 - How to save config in a file

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Tue Mar 17 09:09:59 CDT 2009

Olivier schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I've read in this mailinglist archives some notes related to Linksys
> SPA3102 provisioning but I couldn't find there the answer I'm looking for.
>
> Is it possible with this box (mine is unlocked) to store its config
> file(s) in a TFTP server, and have this(these) file(s) reloaded at
> boot time, for instance ?
> In embedded web server, there is a Provisioning tab full of settings
> but none seems to fit.
>

> Any hint ?
>
> Regards

hello, you could retrieve the config from you SPA with the following
url: http://ipofyourphone/admin/spacfg.xml . this file could be directly
provisionend via tftp, http or ftp by entering the url in the
provisioning section or loading a url
http://ipofyourphone/admin/resync?http://1.2.3.4/config.xml

maybe you need a firmwareupdate before the spacfg.xml could be
retrieved, IMO it works only with an newer than 5.x firmware.

best regards

steve smith