[asterisk-users] Grandstream GXP2000 BLF

Cary Fitch caryf at usawide.net
Tue Mar 17 07:47:52 CDT 2009

Never mind, found magic.  We have to set "account" to the line that
represents that context in Asterisk.

Phone works pretty well for a POE, dual Ethernet, 4 line phone that accepts
a 2.5 mm headset, has 6 line display, and "all the expected features" for
$79.95. Speaker phone is clear, $9.95 Panasonic headset works great on it.

The worst feature is that it says "Made in China" on the bottom, and I would
rather not send our money to China, but...

The one operational thing I don't like is that when a call drops, the phone
returns to dial tone rather than hangs up like the SNOM does.  But, other
features are good.

Cary Fitch