[asterisk-users] system sizing

Eric Fort eric.fort at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 20:16:47 CDT 2009

I may not need a 1 to 1 ratio of phones to sip channels.... Mostly I'm
trying to be a bit conservative on my estimates to leave plenty of
room for expansion and growth.  I'm hoping that I won't need to do
much transcoding (but I shouldn't as long as the phones and the ITSP
use the same codec).  a few of the inbound channels would be for
access to voicemail and calls on them would likely never reach a
phone.

Eric