[asterisk-users] T1 problem (call using a .call file)

Pascal Bruno tipascal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:42:05 CDT 2009

I have a weird problem with call using my T1 card.  I can make calls fine
using my analog and IP phones, but when I try to initiate a call using a
.call file, I get the following error
 -- Attempting call on DAHDI/g1/1XXXXXXXXXX for s at test:1 (Retry 1)
    -- Requested transfer capability: 0x00 - SPEECH
    -- PROGRESS with cause code 127 received

it happens on certain numbers I dial, but if I dial that same number with an
ip or analog phone that use the T1 channel, the call is going through
normally.

Anybody knows why?

My call file looks like this:

Channel: DAHDI/g1/1XXXXXXXXXX