[asterisk-users] Asterisk is not designed for University with largeuser base?

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Mon Mar 16 16:22:06 CDT 2009

Sounds like a personal preference to me.  Here is the Wiki for SipX.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SipX

Reading this, it's just another flavor of the same medicine.  Both are
open-source with Commercial support available.

In the 3 month's I've been reading this forum, there have been discussions
of installations that are at least equivalent to a 10K user university.