[asterisk-users] SOLVED: No reply to our critical packet

Roman Odaisky roma at qwertty.com
Mon Mar 16 02:34:25 CDT 2009

Hi,

> Next Step would be to check/update the firmware on your phones or router.

I dismissed this advice at first, but it was the one that worked in the end.
The D-Link DSL-2500U ADSL router was to blame, it must have been interfering
with SIP packets (maybe an outdated version of the SIP conntrack module or
something like that). The 1.50 firmware version solved the problem and also
gave the impression of working faster overall than 1.20.

Thanks a lot.

Roman.