[asterisk-users] No reply to our critical packet

Pascal Bruno tipascal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 12:40:05 CDT 2009

I have the same situation.  My scenario is weird:

I have a DID with IPkall that points to my asterisk server, and I have it
play a message with Playback()  after about 20 seconds call drops and give
me the same message you get: "no reply to our critical packet"

BUT

I have a DID from Vitelity, and that one works fine no drops.

I have no idea why.