[asterisk-users] No reply to our critical packet

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Mar 13 10:50:57 CDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Roman Odaisky
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 10:38 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] No reply to our critical packet

Hi,

thanks for the quick reply.

> 1. Do you have the incoming 10000-20000 holes in your firewall so the
> remote server can get it's reply back to *?

This was what I checked first. Both firewalls let everything through.

> 2. If #1 is ok, try putting an Answer command in front of your Dial
> Command.

Doesn't help, alas. Also, it works the same (disconnect after 20 seconds)
both
for Dial and Echo, regardless of presence of Answer.

--
TIA
Roman.

Next Step would be to check/update the firmware on your phones or router.

Regards,
Danny Nicholas