[asterisk-users] Asterisk to Ericsson MD110 on E1 with ISDN-USR (not QSIG)?

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Fri Mar 13 09:49:49 CDT 2009

I have been asked by a potential customer whether we can connect an
Asterisk box to an Ericsson MD110 that has an E1 port with ISDN-USR.
They are unable or unwilling to upgrade their E1 port to QSIG.

Has anyone here had experience of successfully making such a connection?
I have found a couple of hits on Google that suggest it "should" work,
but I'm after something a little more definitive, based on actual
experience, if possible.

Can anyone tell me what the "USR" part of ISDN-USR actually means?

Thanks
Tony

--
Tony Mountifield