[asterisk-users] Trying to get sample applicationmap to work (*1.4)

David Ruggles david at safedatausa.com
Thu Mar 12 20:02:38 CDT 2009

The patch doesn't work for me. Here's what I did:

Changed to my asterisk-1.4.23.1 directory
Executed the wget / patch command from the link you provided
> make
>> saw that res_features.so was recompiled
Moved /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/res_features.so to res_features.so.old
> make install
Confirmed that res_features.so was recreated in /usr/lib/asterisk/modules
> asterisk -r	--	I never shut asterisk down
> module unload res_features.so
> module load res_features.so

After this there was no change, it worked using the macro but using the
Set(DYN... on the caller only.

Thanks,

David Ruggles
CCNA MCSE (NT) CNA A+