[asterisk-users] UK ISDN-30 and ANI

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:07:05 CDT 2009

2009/3/12 Julian Lyndon-Smith <asterisk at dotr.com>:
> Has anyone in the UK got ANI to work on an inbound call ?
>
> Using asterisk 1.4 trunk and zaptel 1.4 trunk, with a Euro-ISDN 30
>
> Julian

Have you asked the Telco to send the ANI data? AFAIK, this is disabled
by default on all BT lines. I assume they are able to send it, but
being BT they will probably want to charge you a monthly fee for it.

It may be that if it is being sent, it is not being picked up by
Asterisk - A "pri debug" dump might help you see what is being
received.

Regards,
Steve