[asterisk-users] phone emulator for doing interop testing

Simon P. Ditner simon-asterisk at uc.org
Thu Mar 12 13:01:23 CDT 2009

I'm looking for some software to do emulation of phones so that I can
test out a whole range of phones and their firmware revisions against
asterisk. Anyone know of something like that?

I'm hoping that the hardware vendors have something like that, and
_maybe_ I'm really lucky and they are using something somewhat standard
like qemu.

Cheers,
spd