[asterisk-users] VLC

Bex Vincent Vincent.Bex at chuv.ch
Thu Mar 12 06:27:59 CDT 2009

Hi Steve,

I am not too much worried about the quality, but soon we will have 7000 users with voicemail. We don't have accurate statistics on the voicemail usage but it might well be that it will take a lot of space on the servers.

Ogg has been implemented in asterisk but it seems that nobody uses it.

Regards

vincent