[asterisk-users] Printing faxes

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Mar 12 06:25:55 CDT 2009

voip crazy wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> is working nicely. Now I need the fax to be print when arriving.
>
> ¿Anybody have this feature implementing in their systems?

We have several network printers mapped on the HylaFAX+ server and do
the following from the FaxDispatch script:

FILETYPE=tif;
        tiff2pdf $FULLPATH -p letter -o faxdata/$CALLID4/pdf/$FILENAME.pdf
        lpr -P HPLasJet1320 faxdata/$CALLID4/pdf/$FILENAME.pdf
        cp $FULLPATH /var/spool/hylafax/faxdata/$CALLID4/tif/
        ;;

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: