[asterisk-users] VLC

Bex Vincent Vincent.Bex at chuv.ch
Thu Mar 12 06:22:00 CDT 2009

Hi,

I thought of this but I don't know where to intercept the file to convert it. The email is automatically sent, this is configured in voicemail.conf. I tried to change the mailcmd with a custom script thinking I would get the parameters passed to sendmail but it doesn't work. Has anybody an idea what the mail sending mechanism is?

Regards
vincent