[asterisk-users] Grandstream speakerphone?

Lutgring, Sam LutgrinS at calhounisd.org
Wed Mar 11 20:33:34 CDT 2009

I have been using a number of the Grandstream GXP-2000 (74 in production), GXP-2010 (1 in production), and BT-200 (15 in production) with great success.  The only issue that we have had is killing power supplies, not sure if this is related to our power source or product.  So far they have replaced all of them for us.  I prefer the speaker phone on the GXP-2010 and the BT-200 phones.