[asterisk-users] Digium B410P: misdn v1 or misdn v2 or dahdi + asterisk 1.6 ?

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Wed Mar 11 15:25:16 CDT 2009

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009, Vieri wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Until now I've been using my Digium B410P cards with misdn 1.0.x.
>
> I would like to upgrade my systems and am now wondering which is the
> "best" route to take:

If it aint broke, don't fix it...

Saying that, I can feel a need even now to look at 1.4 - I have many 1.2
systems out there using mISDN but there are 1 or 2 who seem to suffer the
"stuck channel" thing - only with Snom phones though, never Grandstream...
And I'm told 1.4 has cured all this, however ...

Good luck with what you choose ...

Gordon