[asterisk-users] Digium B410P: misdn v1 or misdn v2 or dahdi + asterisk 1.6 ?

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 14:02:54 CDT 2009

Hi,

Until now I've been using my Digium B410P cards with misdn 1.0.x.

I would like to upgrade my systems and am now wondering which is the "best" route to take:

- use the latest release of misdn v1
- upgrade to the latest "stable" kernel and use the built-in misdn v2
- use misdn v2 as a seperate package (disable misdn in the kernel)
- use dahdi's support for misdn with asterisk 1.6 (not sure if this is true)

At a first glance I think I may be better off with the latest misdn v1 but would like to know what other B410P users think about it.

Thanks,

Vieri