[asterisk-users] Multiple Agent Login

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Wed Mar 11 09:51:55 CDT 2009

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Shanavaz E A
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 9:27 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Multiple Agent Login

Hi friends,

Do we have any way to prevent more than one Agent being logged in from the
same extension?

Also is there a way to limit an agent from logging in from more than one
extension?

I searched too much, but didn't find a solution.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Shanavaz.

I'm sure someone will tell me what is wrong with this answer, but in 1.4,
agents login to Call Queues, not extensions.

How you set up the queue determines whether the agent can login from more
than one extension.  If the agent's phone has two or three lines, he/she
could be set up to have each line go to a different queue or both lines to
the same queue.