[asterisk-users] Portech MV3770 & Caller-ID

Håkan Källberg hk at simulina.se
Wed Mar 11 08:00:03 CDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 02:11:58PM +0100, Christian Victor wrote:
> 2009/3/10 Sasa <sasa at shoponweb.it>
>
> > Hi, I have modified in Mobile/Setting the parameter "SIP From" from
> > "tel/user" to "tel/tel" and now I view the correct incoming number.
> > Thanks.
> >

> Glad I could help. It took me nearly a month to figure that out. ;-)

Hello!

Does anyone of you have Caller Presentation working in the other
direction?? My mv370 is working well, execpt the Caller ID on outgoing
GSM calls. This works with the SIM card/Provider I am using if I put
the SIM card in a telephone, but not in mv370. I have tried options on the
mobile setting page you talked about, with nor difference. I have
tried to put the nummber of the SIM card as the Caller ID in the original
Asterisk call too, just in case, but no.

All I want, or rather all that would be possible is to show the number of
the SIM card. Then I know that I get a transferred call from my Asterisk.

It would be wonderull to get the number of the original caller too,
but this will not be allowed by the provider, and this is really a Good
Thing too.

Håkan