[asterisk-users] chan_zap.so missing

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Mar 10 17:14:50 CDT 2009

Vieri wrote:

> Sorry to barge in like this but I would like to know if chan_zap.c is supposed to be present in 1.4.23.1.

As documented in the CHANGES file that comes with 1.4.23, the answer is
no. chan_zap.c was renamed to chan_dahdi.c, but still supports Zaptel.
Please read the Zaptel-to-DAHDI.txt file in the 1.4.23 source tree
*carefully* to understand what you should see when you build this
version of Asterisk.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com