[asterisk-users] Asterisk/Skype update

Casey Boone cboone at shawneelink.net
Mon Mar 9 16:23:46 CDT 2009

Enjoyed the podcast :)

Does anyone have any idea what the pricing structure will be for this?
are we talking $10/channel? $100/channel?  Does this log into the Skype
network as multiple users? One global user for the business as a whole?
Do I have to have 1 user login per inbound channel?

What I am hoping to be able to do with this is allow for 10-15
simultaneous inbound from Skype calls, no interest at first for
receiving nor making PSTN calls via Skype.

Casey Boone