[asterisk-users] I can't receive fax

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Tue Mar 10 04:56:06 CDT 2009

fateme fatah wrote:
>  thank you Dear doug
> But,I don't have any file in /var/spool/hylafax/log directory.

Sorry, I didn't see that you installed from RPM.  To find out where FC
installs the files to, do the following:

updatedb -e /home (Updates the 'locate' database and excludes the home
directory)

locate -i faxdispatch  (Mine shows /var/spool/hylafax/etc)

change into the hylafax log directory (cd /var/spool/hylafax/log)

Modify the directory locations to match what locate told you.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: