[asterisk-users] How to verify availability of the DID connection?

Robert Augustyn robert.augustyn at linqone.com
Sat Mar 7 14:39:08 CST 2009

Thanks,
Well sometimes I have a situation that the trunk is registered but there is no communication coming in.
So ping and looking for registration status does not work ...
When I run sip reload it starts working again ?
One difference is that I can see is the refresh on the registration is 585 and not the usual 105.
Can I adjust this down anywhere?

Sincerely,
Robert Augustyn

p:519.997.3106 ext:802