[asterisk-users] question about ringinuse

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Fri Mar 6 15:36:52 CST 2009

Sebastian wrote:
> Just a silly question that I’m not sure.
>
> Ringinuse is working with IAX in 1.6??? like in sip??

I assume you're referring to the queues.conf option, correct? An easy way to
check is to issue a "queue show" command when an IAX2 queue member receives a
call. If his status is "in use" then ringinuse should work correctly. If the
device state is reported as anything other than "in use" then that would
indicate that IAX2's device state reporting may be inaccurate and also ringinuse
will not work.

Mark Michelson