[asterisk-users] Aastra 480i repair?

mark at njycamps.org mark at njycamps.org
Fri Mar 6 08:41:34 CST 2009

Just found out my maintanence agreement with fonality does not cover
phones over a year old. So, of course, they don't repaird phones, only
replace them. Very worldly of them...

Anyone know where I can get an Aastra 480i repaired? The phone works on
speakerphone, but when you lift the receiver offthe hook, the phone does
not engage. There is something wrong with the "hook". The receiver works
fine, on another phone, the phone has had its firmware flashed, and again,
the phone wroks fine using the speakerphone.

THANKS! Mark