[asterisk-users] question about MeetMe performance.

Grygoriy Dobrovolskyy megahohol at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 02:08:11 CST 2009

2009/3/6 BERGANZ François <francois at acropolistelecom.net>

>  hello,
>

> I will do a server to do a lots of conferences (MeetMe).
>
> I want to know that if I dont use a digum card, the limit of simultaneous
> calls is harder without a card than with a card ?if, yes, how harder is the
> limit?
>

> thank you

Maybe upper not harder ? And what card ? (model) If you add just a source of
timing your quality would be better not the limit, there is a transcoding
card sold by digium, and i dont know the possibility of htat card, ask
digium. Anyway the meetme is all about transcoding. Less transcoding => more
conferences. Do your test's!