[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.x and auto-provisioning - Polycom

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Thu Mar 5 06:39:27 CST 2009

Hi all,

I saw that there was an auto-provisioning feature on asterisk 1.6.x for
the Polycoms. But no real documentation.

I would like to know  how, exactly, does the network has to be
configured to allow that. I used to provision my Polycom phones with the
help of tftp or ftp. But if there's a way to do that directly with
Asterisk, I would prefer that. So I need to know what I need to do with
DHCP and any other service to achieve the provisioning.

Thanks,

--

Christian