[asterisk-users] Cisco IP Communicator with Asterisk/Trixbox

Matt Gibson mattgibson.ca at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 21:40:38 CST 2009

Have you tried using md5secret, not sure if that will do it - but that's how
we had to get our 7970 registered with freepbx/trixbox - unfortunately they
don' t have this ability built in (yet). I have a patch if you need it,
contact me off list.  As a quick test you could enable it in the config file
and restart asterisk without doing anything in trixbox.

Thanks,

Matt G