[asterisk-users] Bounty- CDR Bug Fix

Robert Broyles robert at poornam.com
Wed Mar 4 12:46:22 CST 2009

Yea, that patch was tried, and doesn't resolve the issue either.
I will hold out on the bounty a little longer... maybe it will be
resolved soon. It's pretty important for us.

--
Regards,
Robert Broyles

Jason Parker wrote:
> Tilghman Lesher wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday 04 March 2009 10:24:16 Robert Broyles wrote:
>>
>>> By the way, I'm more than happy to send murf a case of rootbeer (or real
>>> beer assuming he's legal :-P ) if this bug and/or related bugs can be
>>> resolved soon. :-)
>>>
>> Murf is plenty legal; he simply doesn't consume alcohol.
>>

> This, of course, has nothing to do with my original point.  It was more along
> the lines of "no need to pay a bounty - it may already be fixed." :)
>
> There was another patch uploaded to that bug several weeks ago that I believe
> supersedes the original patch(es).  That is what I was suggesting testing.  The
> comments on the bug explain it.

DISCLAIMER  :  This email and any files transmitted with it are property of Poornam Info Vision Pvt. Ltd. This email contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.