[asterisk-users] Bounty- CDR Bug Fix

Robert Broyles robert at poornam.com
Wed Mar 4 10:06:14 CST 2009

I saw some of the heat about the $20 bounty earlier.  So I don't want to
put a low bounty out.
Quote me a bounty, and I'll see if I can get it approved by management. :-)

I'm in need of getting this bug fixed.  Bug has all of the details, but
basically 1.4.22 broke it all.
I've waited as long as I can - hoping the bug would 'resolve itself' -
but now I'm putting a bounty out on it.

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=13691

--
Regards,
Robert Broyles

DISCLAIMER  :  This email and any files transmitted with it are property of Poornam Info Vision Pvt. Ltd. This email contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.