[asterisk-users] faxing via linksys SPA3102 half page goes through

Marco Signorini marcotasto at libero.it
Wed Mar 4 08:44:25 CST 2009

Hi Joseph.
I've spent some time tuning the SPA3102 FXS line input and output gain
and I think that this is an important variable.
Let's try to record incoming and outgoing fax tones with asterisk on SIP
channel (disabling the fax detection on SPA and sending fax inband) and
look at the recorded file with a wave editor (Audacity).
I had better results if the maximum level is near half to the full
dynamic. Then switch to T38, if you need it.

Hope this helps you.

Best regards,
Marco Signorini

INGEGNI Tech S.r.l.