[asterisk-users] htable question]

Wed Mar 4 06:17:50 CST 2009

Hi!

Sorry for not knowing how hash table works, thus my questions may be a
bit stupid:

How many items can be stored in hashtable? Is it limited to "size"
parameter, e.g. 10 means max. 1024 entries? Or is it as much as memory
is available (what for is the size parameter in this case)?

How can I delete a key from htable? Example: I want to track concurrent
calls (lets pretend there is no dialog module :-):

# pseudo language
if INVITE
   $sht(a=>$ci) = $ts;

elseif BYE
   $avp(s:duration) = $ts - $avp(s:duration);

    # how to delete this key now from the htable?

Is it possible to iterate over all entries in the htable?

thanks
klaus