[asterisk-users] Druid 2.0 released from the Druid Open Source Unified Communications Project

Ming Yong ming at voiceroute.net
Wed Mar 4 00:37:42 CST 2009

Dear Asterisk users,
We would like to announce that Druid, Open Source Unified Communications
project has just made a major release: Druid 2.0. It is out!It has a ton of
new features and a highly improved interface. Asterisk stability has also
been greatly improved.

For more info
http://forums.voiceroute.org/showthread.php?t=837

Some of the key features
- Improved Web GUI, faster and smoother
- Switched to Dahdi from Zaptel
- Full FAX support with Group faxing, Call groups and Group voicemail
- Facebk type status bar in user-portal
- Improved Asterisk stability and scalability
- Extension hotdesking, Agent hotdesking
- Improved visual status status and usage graphs
- Added concept of users in addtion to stations and extensions

Over the next few week, we will be tweeting more, post youtube videos on
Druid 2.0. To keep updated,
http://twitter.com/voiceroute

We like to thank all the users to date. We have seen great support for
Druid. I am always amazed at where Druid has been installed from hospitals,
small offices to contact centers all around the world! Please continue to
support us by providing feedback at
http://forums.voiceroute.org
Thanks

Ming