[asterisk-users] Remote Connection to Asterisk

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Mar 3 09:13:47 CST 2009

So how do you want to make your calls?  You state that you have a TDM400 but
no POTS lines installed.  To make a ZAP/DAHDI call you have to put a line to
the TDM400.  If you're going to make your calls via SIP, the TDM400 serves
no purpose.  Show us your Dialplan (the part that runs the Dial command) so
we can see how you're trying to talk.