[asterisk-users] patlooptest and TE121P

Marco Signorini marcotasto at libero.it
Tue Mar 3 08:11:03 CST 2009

Hi List.
I'm running the patlooptest program I've found in dahdi_tools 2.1.0.2.
The target is a TE121P board with a loopback cable inserted on the
socket. I suppose that the loopback is working fine because I'm able to
see the green led on and dahdi_tool reports no errors.

When I run the patlooptest I've a lot of errors (the received values are
completely different than the transmitted) and I would like to know if
someone in the list had run this test with the TE121P board. This lets
me understand if the problem is on my board.

The setup I've is what I've found on http://kb.digium.com/entry/138/ for
the E1.

Thank you and best regards,

Marco Signorini